Sunday, August 3, 2008

Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging


The movie that came from the amazing books. In my opinion the movie was very, very funny. Yes, it's not the type of movie you would want to take your boy friend to and snog through all of it. It's the perfect movie to get all your girl friends together, get all dressed up, and laugh through the whole thing. For those of you who don't know this, the movie was based of the hugely sucessful Georgia Nicolson books. It's about a 15 year old British girl and her very funny life. Overall it is a great movie that is perfect for a good laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! OMG, this has nothing to do with this post..but...thanks for checking out my blog! I had no idea you were "stylinlondon" from teen vogue. haha. Your name is pretty by the way. I really liked it when I saw it. :) thanks again. talk to you on teen vogue? just keep checking out my blog and we can talk there too. want me to link you?

Natascha said...

Sure.

Anonymous said...

OK. I will right now. Hopefully more people will read your blog.